10.10.11

More news!

Best Blogger Tips
Haven't been here for a while =( With so many stuff happening in Winxified Love, I really can't manage! First, here are the "hints" for Season 5?!!(Thanks to Winx Club Stella for them!)
 
 
 
Very similar to Tutti Frutti outfit, don't you think?

Secondly, for those who are ineterested in HalloWinx, you can go to this website, there's gonna be mini games, and there's already some wallpapers and a video in Italian for you!

Wait...  Winx Club Online have uploaded a new video instead about the Winx Rockstars! Go see it!

Thirdly, the Shadow Phoenix on 16 October timing has changed!

Fourthly, I would like to wish Caity a belated happy birthday!
 
(Background thanks to Winx Princess, but was actually a texture)

Fifthly, I think The Winx Club Times seriously needs a makeover, so I will be doing that soon.

Last but not least, I have just started watching this anime: Shugo Chara, so I made a site about anime! Please drop in and chat!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if your into anime please check out tokyo mew mew, it's awesome! Don't watch mew mew power though, 4 kids dubbed that:( And I actually might be starting my own mew mew blog. I currently own www.cynthiaswinxblog.blogspot.com but it only has 2 followers so if you want check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cynthia! Sorry for replying so late :p Cool, I will try to watch Tokyo Mew Mew! Your blog is really cool, I have just followed it!

    ReplyDelete

Write what you thought about the post we wrote below! =D