3.11.11

Seriously?

Best Blogger Tips
Hey guys, I heard from Believe In Winx that the new Season 5 transformation would be called "Sirenix". First let me remind you something about almost all the Winx Transformations.
Charmix=Charm
Enchantix=Enchant
Believix=Believe
Sirenix=Siren?!
I mean, seriously? So what is this Season gonna be about? With some cars or God knows what is it sirening? Please pray hard that this information is false, or I would have no idea what is good to watch the Season. Guys, please help me check out the REAL name of the transformation!!!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, why does everybody have such a big problem with the name? I think "siren" comes from "sirena" the Italian word for "mermaid".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, seriously again :) Good point, I don't really know Italian. I think it's really possible, as in the Season 5 trailer, the Winx girls were mermaids! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup and it's true! Molly confirmed it! Winx-fairies also stated the meaning! It has to do with water so I assume it is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to Kikurukina the words "siren" and "mermaid" are interchangeable in some languages so... basically it just means someone from the sea. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see where your coming from Brandeline, but I think sirenix is a good name for the transformation with a watery based theme considering it might have something to do with mermaids.

    ReplyDelete

Write what you thought about the post we wrote below! =D