17.6.11

New Voicer for Season 5

Best Blogger Tips
Did you see Winx 4 life? Kimberly Brooks would be voicing Stormy!


It says here on her site:

"Kimberly is currently recording the voice of Stormy on Nickelodeon's new animated series, "Winx"- coming soon!"


I just went to the official Magical Adventure site and found some cool screenshots about the movie but unfortunately, I can't save or copy it!;( Here's the site!Magical Adventure Site It doesn't have Eng version though...

I'm currently playing Believix in you and here are some screenshots I found on the Internet!






It's not bad and some of the Love and pet's pets are really cute!:) I'm just stuck at one really difficult level(Episode 5)

Would be adding another page soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you thought about the post we wrote below! =D